I may be a little late on this one, but y’all, Amazon has saved my life. They have anything you could ever want or need and for the best price out there! I even started ordering dog food from there to save myself the trip to PetsMart. My point? Amazon also carries a TON of home décor items and furniture, which got me thinking: why am I not utilizing this more for decorating?? Since I’m on a big Fixer Upper kick (read more here and here), I thought it would be fun to round up some Fixer Upper look-a-likes from Amazon. Most of the items were inspired from the Magnolia Line and various Fixer Upper episodes which, of course, reflect a farmhouse decor style.
- Colorful measuring cups. Joanna loves to use colorful bowls and dishes to display on open shelving or behind glass cabinets. How cute are these measuring cups?
- Candlesticks. Candlesticks are a complete no-brainer. Put them on a dining room table, shelves, entryway table, or anywhere.
- Wall clock. Clocks are something I like to call functional décor. They make a great statement piece and they also tell time. Win, win! 😉
- Boxwood plant. No matter what style your home is, it can always use some greenery. Boxwoods are simple, clean, and pretty. Succulents are another great option!
- Wire basket. Joanna is all about making a space functional, so why not organize your pantry, craft room, or playroom with stylish baskets? If you aren’t a fan of the wire, go with a wicker basket or a galvanized metal bin.
- Kitchen scale. This adds the perfect rustic touch to your kitchen décor!
- Decorative ladder. The ladder from the Magnolia line is metal, but I love this one because it is made out of reclaimed wood! Organize your throw blankets or use it in the entryway or mud room for jackets and scarves.
- 3-tier tray. A tiered tray is perfect for displaying beautiful cupcakes or keeping fresh fruit within a hand’s reach (ok, but I prefer the cupcakes).
- Kitchen canisters. Personally, I like having my baking essentials and coffee (ain’t nobody got time to fumble through cabinets for that!) easily accessible on the kitchen counter.
If you really want to step up your Amazon game, consider purchasing Amazon Prime. It is totally worth the $99 annual fee to get FREE 2-day shipping (sometimes free same-day shipping…say what?) and get the bonus movie/tv show library (similar to Netflix). Get a free 30 day trial using this Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial” target=”_blank”>link.
What are your favorite things to buy on Amazon? Who loves their Prime account? Thanks for reading! Come back tomorrow to see how I finished off my office space with some adorable desk accessories and accents.
*Contemporary Charm participates in several affiliate advertising programs. Clicks and/or purchases made through links on this blog may provide me with a small commission at no additional cost to you. All opinions on this blog are my own.*